Finished another kit today, its "The Timberwood" by Shoestrings.
The two pitchers are purchases from eBay made by M.A.Hunt in New Zealand.
The sedum plant ontop is made by me in 2008.
28 May 2010
27 May 2010
I took some thin wire (26) and shaped it to the pattern I designed, see below.For the 'fleur-de-lis' I used a card to punch out the shape and glued to the wires. Then painted it black and a coating of matt varnish to simulate iron wrought.
26 May 2010
20 May 2010
Today I finished this kit from In Some Small Way.The kit came with fabric but I decided to use my own for the Manor Sunroom.
Here it is in place, few pillows needed and its complete.
A closer look.
I have been working on a new dollhouse lately, its a weekly magazine with parts of the dollhouse kit and furniture. Just past the 65th week, so started to assemble it. Here is a sneak peak :) More pictures soon....