31 July 2012

Garden plans

I have been playing with making flowers again, I always love doing this. I have the huge garden for the manor that needs many flowers to fill. For various reasons this project has not progressed. One of which is that I wasnt sure if I should change the walls. They are covered with paper but I would rather I made the walls with paper clay. This however takes loads of time and with four children to look after, time is limited.  Anticipation is a great motivator though....

With little space to store plants for the manor garden, I decided to make plants that are in pots, most will be on etsy.


Some are my designs others are kits. Some of my favourite flower kits are from Pascale Garnier and Georgina Steeds, both highly recommended. In this picture you can see the Fritillaria Imperialis, which I made for the first time many years ago, It felt good to make them again :) The Hydrangeas were made with the wonderful lessons over the years from Barb Plevan, an amazing artist, she sells her flowers every now and then at etsy, lately she has many paintings which are also a testiment to her limitless talent. 

The daffodils are my design with techniques taught by Barb and the primrose is from a Pascale kit.






Daylight is photography's best friend!

UPDATE: this is the garden for the manor mentioned in this post.






PS thank you for everyone for entering the  quarter scale giveaway, last day is Sunday to enter.

13 comments:

miniacollection said...

Your flowers and plants are beautiful. I agree with you Pascale Garnier's kits are great. I have never tried the others.
Geneviève

Rosamargarita said...

Tus plantas son magníficas, preciosas
Un abrazo
GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

Rosa said...

OHH!! . Cuanta belleza .
Besos

Ascension said...

Son absolutamente maravillosas, francamente parecen reales.
besitos ascension

Contrastes-Rosa Mª said...

Todas fantásticas, felicidades :)

carmen said...

preciosas plantas

Flor said...

¡Muy hermosas!!
Felicidades ÜÜÜ
Un abrazo
Flor

Eva - tatalamaru said...

Te quedan muy reales las plantas, me encantan y te felicito por ello.
Besos

Margaret said...

You certainly have a special talent for flowers, they are beautiful.

Giac said...

Beautiful,
You did such a good job on the plants. They all look real and very beautifully detailed.
Great work!
Hugs,
Giac

Evelyne Martin said...

wow! Those are absolutely beautiful flowers!

JDayMinis said...

Your flowers are gorgeous, I really like the garden for the manor too.

jirps said...

Such beauties!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin